The demand for Aisling Centre’s services far outweighs the resources available. We are always in need of and grateful for the support we receive from the local community. There are many ways in which you can help.
Fundraise for Us:
- Hold a street collection
- Nominate us as your workplace charity
- Undertake a personal challenge such as a sponsored walk
- Donations in lieu of birthday gifts or wedding favours etc
- £10 will provide art supplies for a child to use in play therapy
- £30 will provide crisis support for a suicidal person
- £100 will help one person receive counselling
In 2020 Aisling Centre was awarded the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service, recognizing the vital work done by our volunteers.
Whether it is serving as a board member, managing collection tins or helping out in the office, the invaluable support of our friends and volunteers allows Aisling Centre to continue offering our wide range of services.
If you would be interested in becoming a volunteer for Aisling Centre, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Other Ways to Help:
Hire a room at Aisling Centre for your event
Make a bequest in your will
“Thank you, it has really helped me through a difficult time when I didn’t know what to do or where to turn”
Thanks for your support. Together we really can make a difference!